Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, August 31, 2015

August Book Hauls

This month I seem to have collected quite a few more books for my book shelves!

The first list of six book I have had on my 'to-buy' list for a while and decided to was time to buy them. The second list is the books I pick up this month while out shopping with my friends.

As you can see I have all ready managed to read some of these book and I have linked my reviews of these books next to the book, also if you want to find out more about any of these book click on the title and the Goodreads page should come up. Would love to hear from you if you have read / plan to read any of these books, please leave a comment down below. :)



Blue Felted Soaps from:
http://www.hillcraftofharris.co.uk/harris-tweed-gifts.html




Darkest Minds ..........by
Ember and Ash .........by T.M.Geoglein (My Review)



The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (My Review)





Bone Season .............. by Samantha Shannon
Court of Fives..............by Kate Elliott
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware

Stolen Away ............... by Alyxandra Harvey
Wicked Lovely.............by Melissa Marr
Frozen ......................... by